Decrease stress, anxiety, and sick time.
Increase employee productivity, clarity, employee's confidence in their employer's interest in their well-being and health.
Increase flexibility, clarity, athletic ability and performance.
Decrease chance of injury, stress and anxiety before a match.
Brides to Be
Give that classy bride something to make her feel positively radiant.
Release the nerves and stress, which are locked up in muscle and fascial tissue, so she can enjoy her memorable day.
In order to work on your own clients, you must keep in shape! Restrictions must be released to increase training performance.
MFR works best when introduced immediately after injury. For example, pulled muscles from raking, shoveling or lifting improperly can cause fascia to lock up and cause painful restrictions. Immediate attention with MFR will prevent the body from causing damaging and painful injury.
Post -Surgical procedures.
Scar tissue is very destructive. After 1 month of healing, the scar tissue must be broken up and released to avoid invasion throughout the body, which can cause misalignments in hips, knees and shoulders.
Conditions such as sciatica, lower lumbar pain, neck stress, knee pain, depression and even Fibromyalgia can benefit from the MyoFascial Approach.
The Pediatric Community
Autism, Cerebral Palsy,Torticollis, Spasticity ect.
- Clients with conditions, such as gastrointestinal reflux, abdominal discomforts, compartment syndrome, frequent ear infections, TMJ, headaches ect.
Promote positive energy and soothe the hormonal emotions.
Each therapy treatment is customized to the individual client. No cookie cutting therapy. Techniques and variety of modalities such as skin rolling, Trigger point, Deep tissue, Chineses therapy and Shiatsu may be implemented to achieve optimum relief.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.